Jennifer Walzer Berkowitz
I was once a struggling CEO.
In 2012, I was the CEO and founder of a tech company. My business was growing, but the growth wasn't scalable as I was working around the clock. I was stressed out, frustrated and tired and I needed help.
The Gazelles coaching program changed my business and my life.
Then I discovered the Gazelles growth tools via Entrepreneurs' Organization and everything changed. By working with a Gazelles coach, I was able to achieve scalable growth, sell my company in 2014 and retire. I achieved my Freedom Goal™ of working less and spending more time with my family.
And now I want to pay it forward.
I became a Gazelles strategic coach because I know from experience that it works and I want to help other CEOs who are struggling like I was.
Does this sound like you?
• You are the CEO of a company with at least $5 million in
• You haven't taken a real vacation in years and you don't spend enough quality time with family or friends.
• You want to scale your business, but are struggling with how to do so.
• You know your employees aren't being productive, but you're not sure why.
• You're constantly anxious about the financial state of your business.
• You feel like you're constantly putting out fires.
Are you ready to turn things around?
It can be done. With the help of a strategic coach, using the tried-and-true Gazelle's coaching framework that focuses on Strategy, Execution, People and Cash, you can stop being stressed out and start heading down the path to your own Freedom Goal™.